Measure before you manage it — Site Audits
Before we explain our services thoroughly we need to ask a few questions.
As a business owner or manager you are always assessing your operation, looking for ways to run your business more efficiently and cost-effectively. But have you ever assessed your trash disposal system?
All waste removal programs can be streamlined! As waste minimization specialists, our services are to perform an audit of your company’s trash removal practices and we will ask questions such as:
- Could the amount of waste that your business generates be reduced?
- What is most of your waste? How much of it is recyclable?
- Does the frequency of your current waste removal match the amount of waste your company generates?
- What days of the week are more beneficial for your company to have its trash picked up?
- Is compacting or baling your waste and recycling an option for your company?
After Site Audit…
Once these determinations are apparent, we will then make recommendations about your new and improved recycling and waste removal program. We will demonstrate the difference between your existing program and its cost, and projected savings with a new right-sized program with a recycling element included. We will work with you to design the most effective recycling and garbage removal program for your property and within your budget. You will save money compared to what you are currently paying! We guarantee it – you don’t pay us until we save you money!